Farmers and ranchers are a well-deserving truck-buying segment for a sales-and-support program like the Ram Certified Ag Dealership program offered by Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for greater Polk County.
Polk County, Fla., is blessed to be home to more than 2,000 farmers, ranchers, and growers who make their living full time in the agriculture business. Polk County also is home to a very unique and special automotive program, based at Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, that recognizes, honors, and assists these salt-of-the-earth ag professionals.
That program at Lake Wales Chrysler is the Ram Certified Ag Dealership (CAD) program.
Tony Reeves Sr. is the general manager of Lake Wales Chrysler, which was the very first Ram Certified Ag Dealership in the greater Orlando area. He says that farmers and ranchers, here in Polk County and all across the nation, are a well-deserving truck-buying segment for a sales-and-support program like CAD.
“Farmers and ranchers … are deep rooted in our economy and play a vital role in our economic
growth,” Tony says. “Ram recognized the importance of the American rancher and farmer in a commercial not too many years ago, and from that success the Ram Ag program was born.”
Tony refers to the poignant and highly popular “God Made a Farmer” Ram television commercial that sampled a monologue by the late radio broadcaster, Paul Harvey. The two-minute-long commercial, a touching photographic tribute to farmers and ranchers, made its debut on Feb. 3, 2013, during the National Football League’s title championship game.
Tony says the commercial “not only educated the dealer body but the country on how important these brave families are who raise our food and support our communities.”
“The Ram Ag program not only understands their daily fight against all odds, it was designed and managed by farmers,” Tony says. “There is a joint appreciation between vendors, dealers, manufacturers, and farmer and ranchers that make up this program.”
“For those who are unaware of the program, Ram has a few dedicated dealers across the country who have committed to offer this one-of-a-kind service to our farmers and ranchers. Educated sales teams, certified through education and experience, and vendors bring real value to the Ram truck besides sheet metal.”
The total value of the Ram Certified Ag Dealership program can exceed more than $13,000 per truck purchased, and it’s not connected to any rebates or discounts offered by Ram Truck or Ram Ag dealership like Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
“No other manufacturer offers such a program, making Ram an innovator in the agriculture business,” Tony says.
Through the Ram Certified Ag Dealership program and elite dealerships like Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Ram is delivering on a partnership promise, made during the “God Made a Farmer” commercial, to put a package of farm and ranch management tools on the hood of every new Ram truck. From tools to manage a farm, to predictive analysis software, to the nutrients farmers need for better production and better earnings, to special ag-related financing, Ram AgPack comes with a bundle of farm management worth the thousands of dollars Tony mentioned.
Ram AgPack benefits include:
- AgDirect, powered by Farm Credit, which offers flexible payment terms to match a farm’s income stream — exclusively through a local Ram Certified Agriculture Dealership.
- A $2,500 rebate on any Titan or Goodyear Farm Tire product.
- A discount of 25 percent off MSRP on Rhino Ag products, PLUS a gift card valued between $100 and $200
- A $250 soybean seed rebate, or a $1,000 corn seed rebate from NK Seed.
- $1,000 toward AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition
- $1,000 toward a new Reinke irrigation system and $500 toward parts on an existing Reinke system.
- Industry-exclusive discounts on many Gallagher livestock products.
- A $250 rebate on Knapheide upfit to a RamAg truck.
- Additional benefits from Business Link, On the Job, a special business-support program offered by Lake Wales Chrysler.
To get an exclusive Ram AgPack:
- Visit Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, the local Ram Certified Agriculture Dealership.
- Verify ownership of, or in, an agricultural enterprise.
- Receive Ram AgPack farm and ranch management tools for assistance in achieving greater efficiency and profitability.
Ram AgPack is available FREE with any purchase of a qualified new Ram truck — a Ram 1500 or 2500 regular cab pickup, a Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, a Ram 4500 or 5500 Cab Chassis, or a Ram ProMaster van. Lake Wales Chrysler offers the best local selection of upfits for any commercial needs and at the best prices.
For full AgPack offer terms and conditions, visit RamAgDealer.com/details. To learn more about the Ram Certified Ag Dealership program, watch the video here.
Tony Reeves Sr., the general manager of Lake Wales Chrysler emphasizes, “We are proud to be a select member of the Ram Ag program — a local dealer serving family farms and ranches in Polk County.”
A special note: National Ag Day
National Ag Day, a day of awareness and celebration, is Thursday, March 14, 2019. National Ag Day, which falls during National Ag Week, is organized by the Agriculture Council of America. ACA is a nonprofit organization composed of leaders in the agricultural, food and fiber community, dedicating its efforts to increasing the public’s awareness of agriculture’s role in modern society.
The National Ag Day program encourages every American to:
- Understand how food and fiber products are produced.
- Appreciate the role agriculture plays in providing safe, abundant, and affordable products.
- Value the essential role of agriculture in maintaining a strong economy.
- Acknowledge and consider career opportunities in the agriculture, food, and fiber industry.