Steps on How to Pair and Connect an Android Phone to a Jeep
The auto industry has a lot of cool and exciting new technology features that help give vehicles even more abilities when it comes to keeping you connected, entertained and safe. One of the latest and greatest automotive technologies that is doing just that is Jeep’s innovative Uconnect® infotainment system. This available technology feature helps keep you connected to your world while on the road and keeps you safe by offering hands-free and voice-controlled features so, you can keep your hands on the wheel. The following information will show you the steps you need to take to learn how to connect your Android phone to the Jeep Uconnect® system.
[You May Also Like: Jeep Wrangler Four-Wheel Drive Options]
Quick Pairing Tips for your Android Phone
- Press the Phone icon on your Uconnect® touchscreen.
- Press Yes when prompted.
- Go to settings/options in your Android phone.
- Under Bluetooth®, search for wireless networks.
- Select Uconnect®.
- When asked, enter the 4-digit number that appears on the Uconnect® screen and accept.
- Once your Android phone has been paired, you can then select your phone as the favorite by pressing Yes.
- Your Android Phone is now paired and ready for use.
Now that your Android Phone is connected to your Jeep, you can enjoy hands-free calling, stream your own music, send voice texts and so much more.
To learn more about all the features of your new Uconnect® infotainment system, give us a call at Lake Wales CDJR or stop by in person. We’re always here to help you get the most out of your new Jeep.
[People Also Read: Jeep Cherokee Technology Features and Comfort Options]